Cosmic Knight Episode XVIII The Twist
Hello guys. Sorry for being late I was having exams. So let's begin. In the last episode, there was a twist in the storyline the setting of the story had changed to outer space in a space ship and in that ship, there was a room in which two containers were present and rest you guys know. But the important thing is that there was a new character, Dark Lord, about whom I had already told you. So let's see what the armored guy will say. Let's start.
"Yes, Antimon." said Dark and turned around. "My lord, we found King. He is on earth," said Antimon while moving toward Dark. Dark in satisfying voice said "Great!" and turned to left hence changing his way. The walked briskly through the path and was followed by Antimon. At the end of the path there was an entrance Dark entered the gateway but the door shut before Antimon could enter. The room was brightly lit up and there were a man and a woman tied with some invisible force. Both were dressed in black and were barely awake.
"Hello, Dave. How are you? And Veronica, are you fine?" said Dark to them. Dave tried to speak but was unable to due to his semi-consciousness and Dark said "Why are you hurting yourself? Are were in pain? Let me give you a news that may relieve your pain." with a pause he said "I found King." after listening to this Dave and Veronica laughed and Dave said, "You found him or he found you."
Listening this Dark said in anger "Dave you are too proud of your son. Huh, I'll crush him in front of your eyes." Dave interrupted Dark and said, "Your son also tried (he coughed) and he is dead now." Veronica said, "Dark it is better for you to stop this all." Dark in anger "No I'll not. I'll avenge his death because I have the thing he did not have, and even if it failed the ultimate weapon is still there. The rest brother rests now. I don't want you to die because you see your son's death."
Dave said, "I'll not because I want to see my father killer be dead be dead before my death." Dark in evil laugh "He is not dead." and left the room leaving Dave and Veronica in a dilemma. Antimon was waiting outside the room and on Darks arrival, he said: "My Lord I think we should finish them." Dark replied " No, not now. Accelerate the power of the project. I need it to finish this as soon as possible."
Comments