Cosmic Knight Episode XXII The Warzone
Hello guys. In the last episode we had read about some weapons and the group had prepare for the battle. Guys This episode will have a little more dialogues so I will use drama script for this. Let's get started.
Scene 1 (In there same room from the last episode)
Victoria: Leo they are down I think you should live.
Leo: Yes, we shall. Ready all. (All node yes except Omega)
Omega: Wait, what if we get hurt? What if we are dead?
Viper: Brother, nothing will happen.
Sabrina: Yes, nothing will happen.
Leo: Victoria, he will be here. Rest we can go.
Omega: No I'll go.
Blade: You can speak that at first.
Leo: Guys let's go to the Warzone. Victoria load it.
Victoria: Done.
(And the group disappeared from the room)
Victoria: All the Best.
Scene 2
(Warzone, near a tent.)
Shotgun: Where the hell we are?
Falcon: It's a wasteland.
Vanessa: It's was zone every fight is fought here.
Leo: (Looking at his watch) 180 seconds left. Helmets on. No one to remove any of the equipments. Listen this not I game although you will be not dead but play seriously and I am not kidding. Enemy is just like humans but far more powerful. Your helmet is a communication device. And we all are connected.
Vanessa: To kill them 6 shots or two head shots. Understand.
All: Yes.
Leo: 100 seconds left. Guy kill with no mercy. Finish them and remain in group.
Vanessa: Take position behind the rock.
(And Shooter with him sniper rifle went behind the rock)
Leo: Brother, aim and tell what you can see.
Leo: Good 30 seconds left. Ready. Aim everyone.
(Aimed there weapons)
Leo: Countdown 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, zero. Game begin.
Comments