Cosmic Knight XXII The Plan
Welcome once again guys. Sorry for last episodes technical mistake. In last episode we have got some new characters and there was a suspense in the end of the episode. So,without wasting time let's break the suspense.
...........g..." Vanessa again punched Leo. " Ah... Oh... For what this was?" Vanessa replied "Who I am?" Leo replied "Vanessa." Vanessa again said "What my relation with you?" Leo replied after an pause "You are my sister I am your brother." Vanessa said " Good." All,were quite shocked by this. And there was a call again to Leo. "Leo emergency." Leo said "Who the hell is coming ?" "Dark's spaceship." said Victoria. "Great news." Leo said with a laugh.
"Boys like PUBG. Let me show you some real action. Come with me." said Leo. "Vanessa could you please handle them till our return." he said. "What do we do till your return?" asked Sabrina. "Gossips." said Underdog. "What do you said?" said Kyra. "He is stuck." Python whispered to Blade. "He is underdog, just see how he will come out." he whispered back. "I-I mean just sit and talk and refresh memories." said Underdog with a smile and stepped away.
"Gha.... Sorry. Leo we will also go along with you." said Sabrina. "What you say Vanessa, could they come?" said Leo. "We have armour. They could, but remain in group and I will be with them don't worry." she said. "I am worrying for that only." Leo whispered. "Said something." said Vanessa. "Yes, let's go." said Leo. "Leo time." said Vanessa. " 30 seconds left for assembly time. Wait. Shit... Freeze..." he said as he said his watch stopped and similarly the time stopped. "We can leave now." said Vanessa.
And the group disappeared form the school.
Meanwhile at the ship sent by Dark the commander was in the ship control room. The room was having two seats and a huge control panel and a pilot was sitting on one seat and commander on other. "Sir and missile defense system has spotted us." said the pilot. " There will teleport us to the Warzone. Alert all soldiers we are in a condition of was." said commander. And the pilot on the speaker said "Condition Red. We are going to crash all hang on." as he completed his word the ship disappeared from where it was.
Comments