Cosmic Knight Episode XXII The Beauties
Hello friends. I back with one more episode. In the last one there was only a small conversation. In this one there the weapon selection. So let's begin with this episode. By the way in last episode there was a time pause. Which pause the time on earth except for the heroes. So when we will return from battle we will resume from where we left. So let's get started. In a wasteland there was a huge shelter which was like an army base. In that shelter in a room having very thick walls and some extra-advanced technology. The group appeared there from no where all of them were there. "Amazing." said Shooter. "Let's go there we need to get weapons and equipments." said Vanessa. And the group followed her. From one,of the entrance Victoria entered into the room along with a huge box floating in mid-air. Seeing this, Leo said "Oh my babe." he moved towards her and "I missed you alot." he said while hugging the huge box. "I will n...
Comments