Lucifer: The Lunatic Rebel Episode 1 The Beginning

In the heart of Capital,the city of 2030 A.D. the central governing city of the time. 30s, the time when all the countries of the world merged into a mega nation called the World. It was not easy to unite 196 countries in one but it was some how done. The world had modern technology, new fashion but one thing which was same was crime. It was the only thing which kept on increasing from passed three decades and is maximum in the Capital. Capital was having maximum number of cases recorded daily. 21 July 2030 was the when a press conference on continued kill from past 10 days of some minor gangs by an anonymous gang. I am Antony Johnson a 28 years old young writer. You might think how I am related to this. The answer is twisted.
The group which was doing these all killings was using the same way which was used by some of my fictional characters I created long ago, and I was the one who was suspected at first but cause I was out of city I was easily excused but the police asked me to appeal the group stop this killing. That was the reason why I was in this press conference.



The conference started at sharp 9:30 pm I was sitting in the first row on the stage facing right towards the press media. I just hated press as it always interfaced in my life, but that day I had to face it. The police officer who was handling this case was my long ago friend David Roger who was also hosting the conference. He said "A very good morning to all the officials and the media person in this meeting organized by city police department of Capital. I head officer of northern police department and the investigation office of the case of the mass killings by an anonymous group of murders. Today this conference is to inform all the citizens that the killings have no link with Mr. Antony without the only one thing that the killers who are doing this all are using some of the methods used by Mr. Antony in some of his books. Now I ask Mr. Antony to please speak a few words to the public of Capital."




As he said I was forced to stood up and walk towards the podium. As I reached to the podium a lady reporter stood up and said "Mr. Antony what you want to say about killing..." But David interrupted "Please ask questions later on." and I over took the conference saying "Hello everyone. I Antony today want to insure this that the Capital PD is doing it's best to catch those killer and as they would get any clue the media will be informed and secondly I have no link with this except that the group is using the way I used in my books. And the last is the I ask the group to surrender themselves to the police as soon as they can and it would be good for them and for all other. Thanks You."




The same lady reporter again asked "Mr. Antony what you want to say about killing of you friend who was involved in the crime and was killed 2 years ago in a police encounter?" I was hurt by this and remain silent, and David said "Please ask questions about this case only." One more reporter stood up and asked "Mr. Antony where were you during last 10 days." And I replied that I was on a vacation in the hills of Alps." And as I answered this an another man stood up and asked "Have you ever thought that your stories could cause death of thousands of people?" I laughed and said "Never, and firstly my stories are not responsible for these all killings if  someone wants to kill some it is not important that they have to use the way i used in my books. Next."
An other reporter asked "What you want to say to the killers?" I said "I am repeating, I ask the group to stop this all and....." and there was a big bang of a gunfire and I was moved by the bullet which had penetrated my left shoulder and I kneeled on the ground as soon the officers covered the stage and David picked me up and a boomerang flied in front of my eyes an stuck on the wall. I saw the line 'By Lucifer' and I fainted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmic Knight Episode XXII The Beauties

Cosmic Knight Episode XXII The Warzone

Cosmic Knight Episode XVII The Rival