Cosmic Knight Episode VII The Attack
Hello, guys now I will give you a summary of what happened a little before the last episode. Guy Deep AKA Sam AKA King was made a child and he had all the memories of his past and during he was living as Deep he alters ego Leo was in the power. Before I move forward I need to tell you guys about all his alter ego
The first one King, this was his most active alter ego when he was living as King D' Evil and this personality shows his character of a ruler who always fights for good and is the third most powerful alter ego and King is a bit lunatic too.
The second Leo, this is an alternative version of Sam as he alters ego. This one personality is only a human, Leo is the least powerful personality among all. But this one is the one which shows all the feelings of love, happiness, sorrow, kindness and a little naughtiness.
The rest will continue as time passes. From now there will be a brief description of time skipped in the time skip. And a brief description of on-going events.
I saw that all my classmates were behaving like they got permission to do a farewell party which they were asked from November. All of them were busy in there long term talks and many of them would miss the school this as they were going to leave the school for higher studies. But I was going to be there for the next two years also. As I entered I saw everyone was gone crazy about this.
But there was suspicious feeling arising in my mind. And as I thought the clouds covered the sky and winds started to blow. I was with my friends that a voice familiar to me called out my name Deep and it was none other than my friend Ajay, I used to call him AJ. He was one lot like me he was just like my brother. He and I were in the group of conversation and everything was going well and fine. I was standing near the door of the class that it opened and a gunshot made the room silent.
The bullet was 9mm and I knew it because it was shot exactly on my left shoulder. I was pushed forward by the shooter and the masked person said " Nobody moves. All down on their knees." I was shocked by this and was pulled down by AJ.
Comments