Cosmic Knight Episode VI Time Skip

Hello guys. This is the seventh episode and I have news for you. The news is that there is a little change in the storyline. From know the protagonist Sam Smith is passed out from the cosmic institute. And he had defeated his enemies at last. But his family is no more with him his grandfather had passed away and he is heartbroken. He always discovered that he is the cosmic ruler and has conquered 99 realms from 100. He had become very powerful. He was renamed as King D'Evil.

Yes, this is a fictional version of myself. He has made five alter egos of himself namely King, D'Evil, Rebel, Legion, Leo so that his powers can be distributed and he would not become the supreme power.
After living for many years as the ruler King decided to escape from war for a while so he was reborn as a human on the earth. Yes, there is time travel also. He is now a human named Shubhdeep Singh Sandhu of city Kotkapura of Punjab in India. The story begins when Deep was just going to finish his 10 class at a school named West Point School. You can call it a fictional autobiography. That his identity was going to be disclosed.
 And the gap during the time skip will be covered in future episodes.


Note: This is in the first person.

It was 26 February 2019. I was on the roadside waiting for my school bus. There was a red Renault Duster along my left side. After a wait of two minutes, the bus was there. I rolled on the bus and as usual I went to my seat and as usual, there was the group of morons, daredevils at back and rats in front of me. They never had any stand to what they said. I hate their attitude. As a gentleman, I was always tried not to argue but as a man, my anger shows up. After a journey of half an hour, I reached school. It was in rural areas surrounded by field and greenery but that day the weather was like a big storm was going to arrive
.
 I stepped out of the bus and walked towards my classroom in the way there was a straight 50 m long corridor and then a left turn a few steps later I reached the entrance door of 10 class but not my section it was Blue. But after 15 meters on the right side, there was my class 10 Red. That day was my last day before my final exams. I entered through the sliding door of the classroom. As I entered say something that had changed my whole life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmic Knight Episode XXII The Beauties

Cosmic Knight Episode XXII The Warzone

Cosmic Knight Episode XVII The Rival